Monday, February 2, 2015

The VERY Neglected Blog

I am at a crossroads. I have always loved blogs and the idea of blogging. I am one of those horrible people with 8 million photos in my facebook albums because it is my way of oversharing.  I have tried to blog twice, but like music lessons or workout plans they have gone by the wayside. I have also had a few very intense years of work that finally came to an end in December of 2014.

Then there is my big question....What should my blog be? What do I want to blog about? Some days it is DIY, some days it is something I copied from Pinterest, and others I see myself being motivational -- posting the perfect inspirational quote.

Speaking of perfect....a quote I use A LOT....when talking to others:

"The perfect is the enemy of the good." Voltaire 

(forgive me if it is misquoted....it is quoted every way possible on the internet)

This blog is far from perfect. It won't be slick and cool like some of those professional blogs I love. But it will be mine even if I am the only person that reads it. But the thought that *this could be on a blog* keeps playing in my head. So today it is time to do something about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment